Sunday, May 17, 2009

APs are OVER therefore NEW BLOG!!!!~~~

AH YES APs are FINALLY over!!!!! Yay for that.....and I guess I'll sulk about my scores later, now is a time for celebration!!! So here are the things that I think I will do with my newfound free time:
-make little plush key chains out of felt.....(i saw them on DA months ago and told myself i will make those after APs)
-draw lots of random pictures!! whoot!
-try to be god again by playing sims once more
-go hiking with my cousin and her college buddies
-learn to make pop-up books
-maybe practice digital painting.....
-KARAOKE!!!!
-and if one day i woke up and grew 5 inches and had a super-awesome figure and cool clothes, i would go clubbing haha

1 comment:

  1. yayyayya!!! make popup creations!!!
    haha, you should def. go clubbing in college ; )

    ReplyDelete