Thursday, February 18, 2010

Because I don't wanna do homework :D

















Haha, wow! When was the last time I posted something?? Guess I got too lazy HA!

So yeah, apparently I decided to try and be all artsy and shit....LOL....I was in the middle of doing my English homework and then realized I had Biology homework due tomorrow...so I decided to start on that, but I got distracted by my roses and started taking pictures of them....then I felt like being all artsy and pulled out sheet music that the printers screwed up and took pictures :D (hmm...I kinda wanna photoshop these later....) Anyways, I'm sad because my roses are starting to die....=[....but my roses actually bloomed because I used FILTERED water hahahaha! Everyone else who used regular faucet water had roses that just withered lollllll...yeah, that's Pittsburgh water for ya....there are times I was afraid to brush my teeth because the water looked so murky...=_=

I should upload my less "artsy" pics of my roses later :D they bloomed really prettily ^^ YAY!

yeah...so I guess I should continue doing my homework now....oh fudgeballs...

2 comments:

  1. lolll ew...i just realized that all my pictures looked the same hahaha wtf...shoulda just posted one picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this post was so long ago...and yet quite recent, considering that i haven't been here in a while...roses <3

    ReplyDelete