Wednesday, July 29, 2009

another post??!!!!

Oh my gaaaawwd.....I just posted like two days ago! What am I doing here again?!!!

Yeah, well not as I promised, I didn't draw those dresses hahaha! BUT! I did make myself a new wallpaper! It's actually a wallpaper and calendar in one!!! I turned on my computer today and thought man, I need a new wallpaper...and a couple hours ago, I got really bored so I was like this is the PERFECT time for me to make myself a wallpaper! So here is a tiny pic of what my desktop looks like now! And yes, I did use the picture I drew earlier, I just kinda traced it digitally and used photoshop to put in the rest of the stuff...those flowers are brushes from aethereality.net....such an awesome place to get photshop brushes! (click on the pic for the full size version)



1 comment:

  1. pretttty ^ ^
    yay for updates!! haha
    your last post was really long too : )

    ReplyDelete