Monday, July 27, 2009

I haven't died from lung failure yet!

HELLO ALL!!!! well, first things first.....today i woke up at 5:30am and left the house at 6:30am to go stand in line for my drivers test...and miraculously, I PASSED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA watch out Celia and Anya you don't wanna die a horrible death! Lol, you too doc, you never know if you might accidentally meet me on the road...haha! Well I don't think you all have to worry so much yet because I'm pretty sure my parents won't trust me enough to let me drive. I was REALLY lucky today because apparently all the mean testers were here today at the Dillingham test place...somehow, despite my terrible luck, I got the SUPER nice lady...and if I had gotten one number later than I did I would have gotten the EXTREMELY mean lady who practically never lets anyone pass...and even if you were a good driver, she'd make you drive even longer and wait till you make a mistake....but whatever I'm glad I passed!

Next, I shall comment on doc's email about the the liquid battery. All I have to say is LOL! What a coincidence! and we were talking about it towards the end of physics too! And I ALWAYS laugh when doc sends us emails that are titled "this is amazing stuff!" HAHAHAHA man it cracks me up whenever doc is enthusiastic LOL! I don't know why, but it's just so funny! actually doc, if you're reading this, you should email me at ayli@andrew.cmu.edu from now on...I don't check the iolani email that often anymore...

Ok, next thing that has happened! Apparently I now have mild intermittent asthma due to my pneumonia...so I have this round inhaler-ish thing called advair...and I actually think my coughs are getting better now, so hooray for that too!

And finally, I decided to upload two random drawings that I drew. So what happened was my friend and I were chatting and we decided to tell each other to create original characters (we call them OC's) The first thing my friend asked me to draw was a cute court jester LOL! Originally I planned out this really cute outfit and stuff but after drawing the head, I gave up! I might finish him up later tho....then the second thing she asked me to do was to create an older sister for her OC (her OC is some gang/mafia leader LOL) well neways it's only the head again because I couldn't figure out how to draw the rest of the body in the right proportions LOL shoulda taken art classes on how to draw people! BUT! I'm gonna design some dresses for her and I'll put those up later....I'm thinking of designing one of those Chinese qipao dresses...hope that goes well for me!

Alrighty, I think that's enough for today! Toodles my tomodachi peoples!

1 comment:

  1. the heads are so pretty! and you're mistaken. the one in danger is not me, but you. so be careful if you ever wander over to the leeward neighborhoods, hehe. i hope the asthma is temporary...

    ReplyDelete